Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Happiest Place on Earth

For our 5 year Anniversary Doug and I went to Disneyland!!! We had so much fun. The lines were not long at all; an average wait time of 10 minutes. We went on the new Pirates of the Caribbean ride, which was awesome. Space Mountain is faster and darker.

Doug does not like the teacups, which is one of my favorites. I didn't want to ride alone, so next time Livy will have to come with so we can ride the teacups together.

Doug also ruled me in Buzz Lightear's Astroblasters ride, as you can see he doubled my score and then some.

We had tons of fun!







3 comments:

Kathy L. said...

Wow it looks like you guys are having a great time in So.Cal, We miss you guys!!

Bradford Bunch said...

So fun, I have not checked your blog in a while, you guys look like you had an awesome time, what a great way to celebrate your anniversary. Hope all is well in your new area. Check in on you soon.

3 boys and a lady said...

Happy late anniversary! You guys are such a good looking couple. We miss u!