Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tagged!

Tag..I'm it! I've been tagged by Deidra..so here's the scoop!

Favorite Vacations:
~Hawaii (Doug and I have been to Oahu, Maui and Kauai) and I have been to the islands multiple times before that. My parents now live on Oahu and Doug and I have plans to visit this October..yes!
~Tahoe trip with the Highams
~1995 trip to France
~Carribbean cruise

Jobs I've Had:
~Blockbuster video service rep
~Abercrombie & Fitch sales rep
~Nordstrom Sales
~Accounting Rep for Construction Co.
~Property Management customer service rep
~SCU School Loan Rep

Favorite Foods:
~Love, love, love dark chocolate (yum!)
~Dr. Pepper (it's a food right?)
~French fries..so good...especially Houston's
~The Cheesecake Factory (pretty much everything there)
~Sprinkle's red velvet cupcake


Places to get away for the weekend:
~The beach (Newport, Huntington, Laguna)
~San Diego

Movies I can watch over and over:
~Goonies (an 80's classic)
~Tommy Boy (I laugh every time)
~The Notebook

Guilty Pleasures:
~Doug would have to say sleeping for me, cause I could sleep forever
~Shopping
~Pedicures and massages
~Haagen-Dazs ice cream (my favorite coffee flavored ie cream)

Places I've Lived:
~Bay Area (East Bay: San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Moraga. South Bay: San Jose)
~Orange County
~Malibu
~London
~San Diego

What were the first things you thought of when you met your significant other for the first time?
~A definite hottie!
~Cocky, confident, dates A LOT of girls...definite player!

If in a “jam” with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the “doghouse”?
~ Hmmmm, this one is hard. I've found that a sincere I'm sorry and being extra nice usually does the trick. Also any activity like basketball or mountain biking usually helps him forget.

Websites I visit daily:
~Yahoo
~Nordstrom
~Babystyle
~My friend's blogs

Places I’d rather be right now:
~The beach reading a good book

Who sent this to me?
~Deidra

Now I get to pick three other blog buddies to survey:
~Amy Nielsen
~Kathy Lehrschall
~Rachel Bruschke

1 comment:

Becky said...

Liz! First let me say CONGRATULATIONS!! I was so excited when I checked your blog and saw that you are pregnant! You and Doug are just great people and you will be wonderful parents. Now having said than - where are the pregnancy pics? I'm sure you are the most beautiful pregnant woman ever, so I need some pics of your cute belly. I'll be checking...