Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 09, 2008

Rolling, rolling, rolling!

Aly is rolling over tummy to back, back to tummy. She's a little rolling machine. I've started working again and she will lay on her playmat and just roll from one toy to another toy. She really is good and we're getting her on a morning and afternoon nap schedule. She doesn't cry at all when I put her in her crib for her naps. What a good baby!
Also, my sister-in-law Rachel was kind enough to highlight my hair. She did an awesome job and it's nice that I can take Aly over there with me and not have to find a sitter. Thanks Rach you rock!

2 comments:

Kathy L. said...

We told you we wanted 2 of her!! She is such a little doll and so precious, I think Wade had withdraws not having someone to walk around after you guys left!!

I am so happy for you that going back to work as worked out so well.

We miss you guys, and love seeing all the fun pictures and things your little family does!!

BTW- I think you brought the Hot weather to Texas with you and it has stayed, Were in Heaven!!

Eric said...

What a good baby! Those are two VERY good things - laying down for a nap without crying and getting your hair done without having to find a sitter. :) Also, I would like more pictures of Aly please.