Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

10 days till the BIG 3-0!

Yep, there it is looming in the near future...the big 3-0...or in my mind 29th the sequel. Remember when you were a teenager and someone would say they were in their 30s and you would think that's so old. So I guess I will be officially old (even though in my mind I'm still 25).
Looking back at the last 10 years a lot has happened. I went to college, graduated, got married, lived here and there in California, started a family and had lots of fun a long the way. I can only imagine the next ten years will get more busy and change even more.

1 comment:

Eric said...

It really is weird to turn 30. It sounds so much older than 29. But you of course look much younger then you are :) . Life is fun when your young but I enjoy life more now than I did in my teens and twenties! I hope you make good dinner plans for your birthday because food is always the most important thing - right? Love and miss you!!!