Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 05, 2009

Tom's Farms

I just love Aly's sunglasses...our little celebrity!


So last weekend we went to Tom's Farms, it has a farmer's market, petting zoo, and some kids rides. Here are some pics of Aly with the pygmy goats. She is quite the tough little girl, if the goats got too pushy she would push them back. Go Aly!




Check out that duck's hairdo.
Yes, Aly..icky! The petting zoo seriously grosses me out, which is why Doug was in there with the animals and not me.
















Doug put Aly on this tractor (notice the sign that says "Do not climb on tractor") Lovely!

Here are some random pics, Aly, Doug and I went to an Angel's game with the Bruschkes and Miners . We were in the firm box seats, always nice!

Here's Aly in Doug's shoes. Aly is obsessed with shoes. She loves her shoes and she likes to try and walk around in mine and Doug's shoes.


2 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute. I'm with you on the petting zoos - they completely gross me out - if Eric isn't there to take them in I try to talk them out of it completely :). LOVE the sunglasses!!

Kathy L. said...

Oh those pictures are so CUTE!! She is one stylish little girl!! You are teaching her well Liz, shoes and sunglass. Watch out Doug it has only just begun!!(Ha,Ha!!)