Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Vegas baby Vegas!

There has been a lot going on the past couple of weeks so I'm way behind on updating the blog. At the beginning of August we visited Mike and Shelley in Vegas. Mike just finished taking the BAR and Doug and I are celebrating our 6 year anniversary this month. So we decided we would go see "O" as a big Yay Mike is done with the BAR exam and an anniversary gift for Doug and Liz. "O" was absolutely amazing!!! I seriously am still awestruck at some of the acrobatics that were performed. The show was awesome and something we will not forget.

While waiting for the show to start we walked around some of the hotels and shops in Vegas. We had a little too much fun at FAO Schwartz. Not sure what Mike and Doug saw in that Polar Bear...scary!

We also had some amazing gelato...I highly recommend the Mango, which Shelley and Mike let me taste...so good! Doug is in love with the stratachella (forgive my spelling), which is basically like chocolate chip but 100 times better.





















1 comment:

The Staffieri Family said...

Matt and I went to Italy last spring and we were obsessed with the mango Gelato! It is to die for. What a fun trip!