Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Birthday wishes and a Halloween Party

We finally downloaded our pics from my birthday and the ward Halloween Party and Hawaii. The ward Halloween party/trunk-or-treat and my birthday were on the same day. Doug says he invited the whole ward to my party at the church...so anyway here are pics of us in our costumes. Doug as Rocky Balboa (who won the Manliest Man award) and me as a surgeon....no cows for Liz. Also excuse the pjs in my birthday pic...we finally celebrated with some gifts and red velvet Sprinkles cupcakes at mid-night.









3 comments:

Eric said...

I like the choice of birthday cake! Next birthday you will have someone to share your cake with that will REALLY enjoy it - and I would suggest NOT getting red velvet as it will end up on everything :)! BTW, you need to put up pics of your new place - it looks really cute!

Unknown said...

Love the costumes!!
Sprinkles Red velvet cupcakes one word "HEAVEN"!!

I am so glad you had a great Birthday!!

Kathy L. said...

Oh my , I just noticed this crazy blog accout posted that I am now Lynn, Don't worry Its just me ( Kathy) you don't have some crazy stocker named Lynn posting on your blog!!