Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 30, 2007

60 Days and Counting...

So I've been a slacker with blogging lately, but I noticed today my ticker was at the 60 day mark until the arrival of our baby girl. Crazy! I never thought we would see the day when the countdown would be in double digits when we were in the 100-200 and so days. This weekend Doug and I have our "birth class". I'm not looking forward to it, hopefully it doesn't scare me too much cause it's a little late now.

Thanksgiving was spent in Tucson, Arizona where we saw lots of Highams and saguaro cactus. It was fun to see Tami and her kids. She introduced us to a fun new card game. Doug's sister Rachel and her family were there, Jimmy and Christi, Adam, Debbie, and the kids on the mission (Becky, Liz and Michael). Lots of fun! We went to a drive-in one night and saw Enchanted and the Game Plan (it was 45 degrees when we left the drive-in after the double feature). Doug and I were snuggled together in the back of our SUV with blankets and pillows...brr.


We also celebrated Doug's birthday in mid-November. I have some pics from his birthday I will try and get posted.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I love the picture of the cactus - I just don't see enough of those :). I can't wait for baby higham!!! Tell Doug to keep working on name suggestions because it is getting close!! Love you guys.

Kathy L. said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Oh my I bet you guy's are so excited your little doll will be here before you know it.

Have you picked out a name, your nursery stuff, and all your fun Accessories (car seat, stroller, Ect..) They always have such cute little girl stuff.