Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beach week-end

So we traveled up to Oxnard last weekend to spend time with our good friends the Nielsens. Of course we didn't take any pics like we wanted..Doug and I are the worst at taking pictures. We had so much fun and Amy's family was so nice to let us stay at their beach house Friday night. A big thanks to Spencer and Will for letting us use their room! Friday night we hung out and played games, watched a movie and talked. Saturday was all about the beach, which was right across the street...absolutely perfect. We definitely need to look into renting a beach house for the summer...sounds like a great tradition we need to start!

2 comments:

Eric said...

I cannot wait to start a beach week with our families!!! We have to start planning for next summer, then it will definately happen. We LOVED hanging out with you guys! And I love Aly's cheeks!!!

Eric said...

Hey, sorry to make another comment but I tagged you so go to my blog for details. Sorry to tag you but I want to see your answers :)