Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 04, 2008

Tag- - - I'm it!

So my friend Amy tagged me..so here are some fun facts about me.

Random Facts:
1. I studied abroad in London for a semester..loved it!
2. I'm a convert to the LDS church. I was actually baptized in the ward that Doug's Aunt Sharon and Uncle Bob were members of..kind of crazy.
3. On Oahu you can go in a shark cage and they do the whole chum line dealio. So Doug and I did it. It was pretty cool, a little surreal and scary when huge 15 feet tiger sharks are nose to nose with you.

Current Obsessions:
1. The Twilight Saga and anything Stephenie Meyer writes...I am obsessed..seriously.
2. Avocado Salsa at El Pollo Loco..don't know why but it tastes so good on a BRC burrito.
3. My shows...yes I'm an addict..right now it's Shear Genius, Project Runway, and So You Think You Can Dance. I'm bummed that Chelsie got booted last week on So You Think You Can Dance.

Goals:
1. To shower...seriously when you have a baby finding time and energy to shower is just hard...my poor hubby.
2. To stick to my work out routine...still working off the baby weight gain. Ahh the joys of post-pregnancy.
3. To start packing cause we're moving in a month.

Fears:
1. Spiders and sharks...we've been finding huge spiders in our house (the brown lightning speed jumping kind). Ick...they scare me to death.
2. Moving..I'm not one who's big on change so moving always gives me anxiety..poor Doug gets to put up with me during my occasional emotional breakdowns.

Joys:
1. My amazing husband and Aly. Both can make me smile.
2. Family and close friends are always there for you when you need them.
3. A good book and the beach...what else is there.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I always forget that you are a convert. I think that is so neat. About the spiders - that does not sound good. That would totally freak me out! And, I was SO UPSET when Chelsie got voted off. I should have voted a dozen more times! We just saw you guys but I already miss you guys! Love ya!