Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary...7 Years, Wow!

Happy Anniversary! So Doug planned our anniversary this year. He was super sneaky and arranged to have his mom and dad watch Alyssa so we could have an evening out. He wouldn't tell me where we were going or what was on the agenda...I just had to be ready to go. So we dropped Alyssa off and we headed en route via the 5 freeway. We arrived at Benihana's in Beverly Hills for dinner. I had the filet mignon and lobster and it was so good. Doug had steak and shrimp. Yum! After dinner we drove through Hollywood ..there were more surprises to come. Here we are at Benihana and here's our chef.

We ended up at the Pantages in L.A. to see Wicked. I was so excited! I've been wanting to see Wicked since it opened in L.A. a few years ago. It was really good! The actress who played Glinda was so funny.

I know this wasn't Doug's 1st choice of activities, but I totally appreciate his thoughtfulness and willingness to endure watching the musical with me. What an amazing hubby I have! Thanks hon for an amazing anniversary..it was so much fun spending the evening with you. Thanks for everything you do for our little family. Love you!




4 comments:

christi.higham said...

How fun! What a good husband :) I love Wicked too, that is so exciting. Congratulations you guys!

Lindsey and Ben said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great present! I loved seeing Wicked too!

Eric said...

Nice one Doug. Sounds like a very good night!!! Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys! I need an updated picture of Alyssa on the blog - please :) Thank you.

mostly sane mother said...

So excited you guys got to go to Wicked! It was funny, right? Congratulations on 7 years--that's awesome. We miss you guys. Are you in your new house, now? (I have a bad memory--I blame it on the pregnancy) We'd love to see pictures.:) Love you.