Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Updates...

So I've been slacking when it has come to blogging lately, but I've had a good excuse. Doug and I bought a home out in Corona and we moved in two weeks ago. So our lives were turned upside down with the move; packing, unpacking and getting organized. We're still in the process of getting things organized, but for the most part our house does look like a home. I've taken some pics and hopefully I will get those posted this weekend.
One thing our house has plenty of is stairs. Aly has learned how to crawl up the stairs..yay, we're still working on how to crawl back down.

3 comments:

Kevin & Chelsey said...

Congrats on the house. Can't wait to see pictures of the place you call home.

Kathy L. said...

I am so happy for your little family and your new home how exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures, make sure you post one of Ally I can't wait to see her recent picture, she is such a little doll!!

We send you are love and Congrats!! We miss you guys, your the BEST!!
Kathy and Wade -(Mr. big Tex!!)

Eric said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures! Why is it that babies love stairs? We miss you guys :)