Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

8 Great Years!

Doug and I celebrate our 8 year anniversary today! It's crazy to think that we've been married for 8 years. We celebrated our anniversary this last Saturday by going down to the San Diego Temple (where we were sealed) and then to PF Chang's for some dinner. So yummy!
Today Alyssa and I met Doug for lunch, which was also so good. It was a little sandwich shop called Phood on Main, the sandwiches are very unique and so tasty.
Tonight both Doug and I had church responsibilities, so we didn't see eachother until 9PM. Doug did surprise me though and brought us home a pizzookie from BJ's (the black and white -half white chocolate macadamia nut and half chocolate chip pizzookie). On one of our first semi-dates, as Doug likes to call it, we went and ate dessert at the BJ's in Laguna Beach. So lots of good food for our anniversary...Doug knows me well. Thanks for being such an amazing husband and father Doug. I love sharing my life with you. Love you!

1 comment:

christi.higham said...

Congratulations guys! I know I'm a little late, but happy anniversary!