Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 02, 2009

GI Joe, a pink fairy princess, and a flashback to the 80s





























For Halloween Alyssa was a pink fairy princess. She absolutely loved her costume and would twirl and spin once we put it on her. Doug dressed up in some army fatigues and I dressed up as a girl from the 80s. Sadly 90% of my outfit was found in the women's clearance section at Target (I guess the 80s are back!). I did however still have my old hair crimper from the 6th grade and some fingerless gloves...classic!

On Friday night we went to our church's annual trunk-or-treat and then on Halloween we went to the OC and trick-or-treated with my grandparents (Aly's great grandma and grandpa DeLancy). We also stopped by Doug's parent's house and the Bruschkes to hang out. We had lots of fun and Alyssa loved going trick or treating. She would lift up her pumpkin and say "treat". It was very cute!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Way to dress up!! I can't remember the last time I dressed up. You look so fabulous that maybe you should stick with that style :). That style was a lot more fun than any other since. Alyssa is darling of course. Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

socal smitties said...

way to dress up and even have your own hair crimper! i'm impressed! i gave up on dressing this year - just the kids...maybe when i get some time?

Kathy L. said...

I love all your costume's , I can not believe how much your little princess has grown!!

We miss you Guy's! It so great to see that your all doing great.
Take care!!
Kathy and Wade

McLove said...

Cute costumes and pictures:)