Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009


Yes, I'm finally getting to my blog and posting pics from Christmas.  Alyssa was apparently very good this year cause she received lots of gifts. She received a new pink kitchen from Grandma and Papa, which she loves and a table and chairs.  She loves her new puzzles and her dollies and doll stroller from Santa.  She had a cold and cough, so she was not feeling the best Christmas morning, but she had fun with all of her new toys nonetheless.

We spent Christmas Eve with Doug's family.  Doug and I were Mary and Joseph this year in the re-enactment of the nativity.  Christmas morning we spent at our home with my parents, my brother David and his fiance Kristin.  We then spent the rest of Christmas day and evening with Doug's family. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE that pink kitchen :). It looks like she got all the essentials - dolls, kitchen, stroller. .. .these are what my girls play with ALL the time. Your house looks very cute too :).