Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 01, 2010

DisneyLand and Grandma DeLancy's birthday

The first pic Aly is wearing my 3 1/2 inch heels strolling her baby along.  So cute!

In 3rd the picture I'm with my mom, Grandma and Aunt Becky and I look like a giant (this is my Grandma's birthday, we ate dinner at Cedar Creek, yum!).  My mom, aunt and grandma are all below the height of 5'2"...so I guess I'm kind of a giant compared to them...still that pic is funny.

The rest of the pics are from Disneyland.  I have a year pass and my mom after her sales/service conference went to Disneyland with her sales team.  We decided to meet her at Disneyland and go on a few rides.  We had lots of fun, but as you can see by the end of the night Alyssa was definitely done.  Alyssa has also decided that Snow White is just too scary for her.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You posted so many pictures and posts - it is so fun to see!! You look fabulous of course and Alyssa could not be cuter. Snow White is a scary show so I completely agree with Alyssa. Looks like so much fun. I can't wait to see you guys again!!!

Kathy L. said...

Oh so cute!! I love all the pictures. So much fun. It looks like you had a great christmas.

Love.
Kathy