Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Catching up with pics

So a lot has been going on and we haven't uploaded any pics until today. Liz, Sarah and Rachel posing with our bellies (mine looks like a nice beer belly at this point, so not attractive) Sarah is due at the end of November and Rachel is due October 19th (both are having boys).


Here is my sister-in law Debbie opening her mission call. She was called to serve in the Netherlands speaking Dutch..pretty awesome...ways to go Debs! She reports to the MTC after the 1st of the year.



Doug and I visited our friends Scott and Andrea who live in San Diego for a day at the beach. Scott and Andrea just returned from a fishing trip in Alaska and cooked some excellent salmon with mango salsa for us...so yummy!

Here is my brother Dave, we celebrated his 26th birthday with his favorite dinner and some birthday cake.



4 comments:

Eric said...

Fun pics! I haven't seen you in too long! We need to get together! You look darling with your little tummy. I can't believe how small you are, and how long your hair is. You are just gorgeous! What a cute mom you will be :).

Flinders Family said...

How cute! You all make me sick with your little bellies though. I'm pretty sure I already look like you do in half the time! I can't believe Debbie's going to the Netherlands too. That would be amazing. You do look really cute though!

Rae said...

Hi Liz and Doug! Liz I'm so sorry I never commented back FOREVER ago when you dropped me a line! I finally have checked out your blog and it is so cute! I know it's old news but I haven't seen you and wanted to say a big CONGRATS about the baby!! I was SOOOO excited when I found out. You and Doug are seriously the cutest and will make such great parents. Glad to see things are going well!!

Kathy L. said...

Your so TINY!! What a cute picture, You look GREAT!!