Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The farmer and the cow...

Doug and I are on the activities committee in our ward, which means we basically plan parties...fun! We have our first event this Saturday, an Adult Ward Conference, followed by a Halloween party trunk-or-treat next Friday night.

So Doug and I have to dress up for the Halloween party since we are a part of the committee. I am so bad at costumes, and most of the couples are having their costumes coordinate with their spouse. Our committee chair and her husband are going to be the Spartan cheerleaders from SNL...too cute. I told Doug that we needed to brain storm and I'm sure you can see where this is going right? So Doug suggests that we go as a farmer and a cow...I guess I'm supposed to be the cow in this freakish painfully wrong suggestion of his. I'm already feeling not so cute as my tummy seems to get bigger. I told Doug he was completely insane to think that I would willingly dress up as a cow...he couldn't fathom why I was so put-off by his suggestion when he thinks it would be hilarious. Yeah, hilarious for him!

4 comments:

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

Andy and I are going as Crabman and Joy from "My Name is Earl" It would work perfectly for you since Joy is prego.

Rachel said...

So something Doug would suggest! You better come up with another idea really quick so you don't end up being a cow. Sorry I am not any help with ideas. I have never been any good like that. Anyway, good luck!

Eric said...

The fact that Eric and Doug think so much a like is scary!!! Tell Doug he is sick and wrong for even thinking of that. Also, your blog is very cute!!!!

Rachel Gillie said...

We missed you guys tonight playing games at Abe's. I think you would be an adorable cow ... actually I wouldn't be a cow, there is nothing cute about them!