Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fire!


Hello, hello! So fires are raging through southern California. San Diego and Valenia are facing the worst in regards to homes being burnt and families being evacuated from their homes. The fires in the OC (the Santiago Fire) came awfully close to a lot of our friends homes in Foothill Ranch and Portola Hills. As I look out my back window I can see the flames and dark grey smoke billowing off the foothills (fortunately traveling away from our house). I'll post a picture tonight. Doug and I are good and from where our house is positioned we should be safe from the fire. (The pic above is from the 241 toll road which Doug drives to work everyday...he says it's been surreal.)

2 comments:

Eric said...

That is so crazy!!! Keep us posted and put up more pics!

Bradford Bunch said...

So glad you are all ok, we were thinking about you when we saw the news.