Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Our Ward's Far-Out 70's Christmas Party!


Doug and I are members of our church's activities committee and this year to mix it up the committee decided to have a 70's themed Christmas party (not our idea). That's right! So here are Doug and I decked out in 70's gear. Doug is sporting some skin-tight royal blue polyester pants and some sweet aviator glasses..control yourselves ladies...he's taken!
Twister, hula-hooping, a white elephant gift exchange, lots of casseroles, and chocolate fondue were all a part of our evening's events. It definitely was memorable.

3 comments:

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

I deleted my earlier comment because I had a typo. Anyway, SWEET OUTFITS!!! The seventies had some lovely fashions. I don't ever want to see Doug in pants that tight - or that color - again.

Tami said...

Sweet! You guys are so outgoing! Wish I could have seen those pants in person.