Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Count Down

Well as you can see by our ticker we are counting down. I've started my weekly Dr. appointments. I can't tell you what a lovely experience those are...just a bit invasive. As of yesterday's visit there really is no change, so I'm thinking baby Higham (we still don't have a name we agree upon) is going to be stubborn (just like Doug and I) and be late. Can't say that I blame her...it's been cold here.
In the meantime Brett and Doug put the baby crib together and I have been washing baby clothes and sheets and will take some pics soon to post. It's so cute..I love it!

2 comments:

Kathy L. said...

I bet your getting so excited!! I can't wait to see pictures of the babies room, I am sure it is fabulous!!!

mostly sane mother said...

Wow, that's so close! I'm so sad we won't be around to see the first "Higham" grandbaby. I'm so excited for you guys, though. Good luck with everything! We'll be anxiously awaiting the phone call.:)