Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

Sleep Talking...

With 11 days to go you could say sleeping has become a bit uncomfortable, so obviously I tend to fidget a lot right now in bed trying to get comfortable (a seemingly impossible task). Last night Doug in his semi-conscious state declared "This has got to end...you should start walking up and down the stairs". Evidently, my tossing and turning was causing him to lose his beauty sleep. Whatever! I'd like to see him lie oh so still when having contractions, back pain, a baby kicking inside you, accompanied with the constant need to pee every couple hours through out the night.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Amen sister. I think I has at least 6 pillows that I slept with at that point. We are so excited to see your little angel!

Flinders Family said...

you are so close! Can't wait to hear!