Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Progress!

Hello, hello! So I had my weekly doctor appointment yesterday and I am making some progress towards labor and delivery (dilated to 2 1/2 and 50% effaced..not bad after last week). So officially I'm working till 2/1/08, so this may pose a problem if she decides to be early...I was not counting on that.
Tonight some good friends from our ward are throwing a shower for me and Doug's firm is throwing him a baby shower next week.
We will keep you posted and will be sure to post pics on the blog once she arrives.

6 comments:

Kevin & Chelsey said...

Go to hear that she may be arriving soon. Any final decision on her name? Looking forward to her arrival.

Bradford Bunch said...

I am so excited for you, hope you have everything ready which I am sure you do, I cant wait to see her.

Eric said...

I cannot wait - keep us updated by the minute!!! Btw, I love your knew background - very cute!!

Lindsey and Ben said...

It was such a fun shower! I am just bummed that I did not get my camera out for you! I always forget the camera! Also I have a baby shower invitation for you for the baby's book!!!!! Let me know when it all happens!

3 boys and a lady said...

I am so excited for you guys. Good luck! MAybe we will have them on the same day! I am almost a 2 too!

Flinders Family said...

Yeah! I keep checking expecting to find baby pics. I can't wait to see them!